We ask that you examine your items carefully for marks, stains, tears, damage, etc before bringing them in. PLEASE do not bring clothing in garbage bags. Place your freshly washed items neatly in boxes or laundry baskets (less wrinkles for better presentation). Shoes and boots must be clean and be clear of any mud on the bottoms. Please limit your pieces to 30 items per drop off. Express drop offs are welcome for those who choose to drop and leave their items with us to donate any that we are unable to take.
We receive your items Wednesday through Saturday.
** Please call to schedule an appointment for your drop off. We receive Wednesdays-Saturdays. Your appointment day is open for you to walk in any time during our receiving hours for that day! (ex. You're booked in on Wednesday, walk in anytime between 11am and 5pm!)
Drop off Schedule:
What We Take:
Clothing: (Maternity to Preemie to women's & men's sizes only in current teen styles and brands. )
- Bring freshly washed items in a box or laundry basket (we'll return your box/basket). Fastening all snaps and buttons, and pairing outfits together helps to make the drop-off process quicker for you. (*note- no need to iron or steam your items but clothing looks newer and sells much quicker if they aren't wrinkled).
- Gently used articles only (stains, rips, worn out knees, pilling, fading, stretching, etc. will not be accepted).
- Clothing labels with brand and size info must be attached to each item.
- Fashionable, name brand items under 4 years old.
- Items smelling of tobacco smoke, damp/musty basements or extended storage or items that have pet hair on them WILL NOT be accepted. We must keep in mind that many people have allergies and can't be exposed to these types of allergens.
- All footwear must be free of dirt and signs of excessive wear.
- We do not sell hand made clothing.
Toys: (5 per drop off)
- Clean toys with all original pieces and a set of working batteries.
- We cannot sell toys that do not meet current government standards. (Missing pieces, cracks, loose pieces, etc are all examples of unsafe toys).
- Sorting small toys into clear ziploc bags is helpful.
- We do not sell VHS, CD's or fast food type toys.
- All baby equipment must be clean and gently used. Items must be up to current Canadian government standards (ie. no recalls) with a new set of batteries and all original straps/belts.
- We sell baby equipment.
- Cribs should not be more than 6 years old and must meet all current Canadian safety standards.
Your consignment period is 60-90 days (seasonal items have a shorter term. (eg: Christmas, Easter, Halloween). At the end of the consignment period we will donate them to Windsor Lifeline Outreach. Visit their website for more information on what they do for our community!
**If there is any item of value you are consigning and you would like it returned please discuss this possibility at drop off otherwise it will be donated at the end of your term.
You will receive 40% of the final selling price (which includes any sales). You will also benefit from our periodic specials of even higher payouts. Cheques are issued at the end of the month only if requested prior to the 25th. They will be available for pickup on the 1st day of the following month and thereafter. Store credit will be available to you at any time.
Receiving Hours: Wednesday-Saturday
**Please see 'Book a drop off' section.
Wednesday 11am-4:30pm Friday 11am-5:30pm
Thursday 11am-5:30pm Saturday 11am-2pm